This webinar will cover Microsoft Word’s features that are useful when working in multipage documents: how to divide your document into sections and create different headers and footers as well as style of page numbering within those sections.
During the webinar participants will learn:
- how to insert headers and footer that contain text, automatic dates, page numbers, and the document filename with path
- how to create a different first page header or footer
- how to insert section breaks to vary the headers and footers and page numbering styles on different pages in a document
- how to insert more complex page numbers for chapters and appendixes eg. A-1
- how to use the Styleref field to automatically insert a document or section title in the header or footer
Please plan to dedicate approximately 45 minutes to view this webinar.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Achievement
Your cart is empty